How to get 2000 mythic score?
- Key Completion 25 pts.
- Added Affix +5 (Level 2) +5 (Level 4), +5 (Level 7) +10 (Level 10) = +25 total if 10 or higher Keystone.
- +5 per Level.
- Time Adjustments up to +5 if 40% under time, or -10 for 40% over time. 0 score for entire key if past 40% over time.
99 logs is very good to me and 100 is excellent. imo 99/100 logs indicate not just excellence, but being part of an excellent group.
You can lose up to 15 points by being up to 40% slower than the keystone timer. Keystones that are massively over the timer will award 0 score.
Your overall IO score, though, is simply the sum of all the individual scores for every dungeon you've done. This means that each dungeon can award you a certain amount of points, and only your best run from each dungeon counts.
1) Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
With only four bosses, Shadowmoon Burial Grounds is perhaps the absolute easiest Mythic+ dungeon you could tackle in World of Warcraft: Dragonflight. Mostly, it's a straightforward dungeon, but you want to bring a group of players with interrupt abilities.
Can you run mythic 0 more than once a week? You can complete the eight dungeons as many times as you like but will only be eligible to earn loot from the dungeons once per character during each weekly reset.
- The higher the keystone level completed and the more affixes that are on the key, the more rating you will get. ...
- A small amount of points are awarded or subtracted based on how much faster or slower the dungeon was completed.
If you don't beat the time, your Mythic Keystone is “depleted.” A depleted Keystone can be used to try to beat the timer in the hopes of getting a fresh upgraded Keystone, but runs started with a depleted Keystone will not award loot.
- Keep a running log of themes in the books you read. ...
- Make your global issue original. ...
- Structure your IO with balance. ...
- Always connect back to your global issue. ...
- Namedrop a few literary terms. ...
- If you can find connections between how two texts approach a global issue, name them.
To earn an IO Score of 2500 and Shadowlands Keystone Master: Season Three, (which is the highest level behind which Valor upgrades are gated), you'll need to average out to a +15 in time in each dungeon on both Fortified and Tyrannical.
What happens if you don't beat mythic timer?
Mythic keystones will downgrade if the dungeon is not completed within the timer or if the character who used the keystone leaves the dungeon: If you complete the dungeon but don't make the timer, you'll get a Keystone for a random dungeon that is 1 level lower than the one used.
As a general rule, though, for doing Mythic +1, you should be around item level 184. That is the level of loot you'll get from regular Mythic dungeons. Once you're in the 180s, you can probably start looking for Mythic +1 and +2 dungeons.
Reaching 3000 rating in Season 3 is the equivalent of reaching 2400 in Season 2, or completing all +20s in time in both Fortified and Tyrannical. Rating in Season 3 is inflated due to the addition of the two Tazavesh wings to the Mythic+ rotation.
Each win earn 5–20 (in normal Mythic) or 5–15 (in Mythical Glory) points and each loss subtracts 5–15 points depending on the rank of the enemies. When a player reaches 600 points, Mythic transforms into Mythical Glory, which theoretically holds an infinite number of points.
Mythic+ 34, the Highest Key Ever, Conquered!